My mom is doing her usual visit to the bathroom after breakfast, seriously I do not know why she bothers eating... anyway I thought I would let you know what's been going on with me lately. I have taken "terrible twos" to completely new levels. I have been really hitting it out of the park.First off, there's the screaming.
I mean at the TOP OF MY LUNGS!!!!!!!!!!! I really had no idea the effect screaming this loud had on people. It really stops them dead in their tracks. I am wondering why grown ups don't try this more often. Its really very cathartic. (I can use that word 'cuz I'm exceptionally smart for a 2 year old; Okay, I'm a genius.)Then there is the climbing. Now I know you know I have been doing this for quite some time, but recently I have discovered how to climb onto this:
the entertainment center. I then quickly discovered that the DVD player is up there!! In the time it took my mom to shower, I had figured out how to change DVDs. This really ticks my mom off because apparently I "scratch the DVDs". But hey, no one's perfect, right?Last you heard from me, I was really into spitting.
This grew tiresome for me and I have decided to move on to punching people at really random times. The look on their faces as they try to figure out why i did it... oh it's good for the stomach muscles, let me tell you.I have decided that I will no longer sleep. Now being as smart as I know I am, I realize this seems impossible. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't try, right?
I mean, determination is what gets you anywhere in life. I wish my mother could see this quality for the gem that it is. One day I just know she will.Peace out y'all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Gratitude post 6- caleb
As much as this little monster drives me crazy at times, how could you not love a little man this cunning and cute? At the very least, he provides me with a lot of entertainment.
11 comments:
Caleb is such a funny little guy! He definately is a busy child. You are going to have to give me advice if my little guy is so creative! :)
I would rather be punched than spit on if it makes you feel any better. I can only imagine what our little sweet monsters would do for a play date together. It would be entertaining and very messy I'm sure. Let me know if you need a break though, seriously they would have fun.
Wow. He is an absolute genius. Using words like "cathartic"?? Well, let's just say he's smarter than any 2 year old I've ever known.
You have SUCH adorable kids. All of them.
If you can make it past the terrible 2's... then your love for your child will be unshakeable :) All I can say is... good luck.
I love that pic of him standing on the entertainment center and opening the DVD. That's funny!
Also, I agree with Emily. I'd rather be punched than spit on.
Is that a little better??
He is so darn cute! Can't wait to see him.
It's me again.
Just wanted to tell you how impressed and happy I am that you are now back in the blogging world! Yipee!!
I hope this means you are feeling slightly better.
I love it! but am a bit afraid for what may be coming my way....as for the genius in him, wasn't that what his forehead told a total stranger? :) Crazy!
What a cute post!!! Caleb is just such a CUTIE.
I have to remind myself that someday I WILL MISS THIS :)
:) love him!!!
maybe i need a little monster!? or not. HA!
Post a Comment