I used to have a son named Caleb. Caleb used to play cars with his baby brother and watch strawberry shortcake with his big sister.
Last week, I lost him.
In his place, I have Peter Parker and I have Spiderman.
Peter Parker has been bitten by a spider and now he is also Spiderman. Now Peter and Spiderman live here with me and can be found, around every corner, shooting webs at me.
Peter Parker sometimes needs to be called Spiderman, but never, ever Caleb. All day long I hear more about our new addition:
Spiderman doesn't have to eat his dinner.
Spiderman doesn't have to wash his hands.
Spiderman doesn't have brothers or a mom.
Spiderman doesn't have to go to bed.
What Spiderman forgets is that:
Peter Parker is strong because he eats his dinner.
Peter Parker is healthy because he washes his hands.
Peter Parker loves the family he has.
and Peter Parker gets his rest by going to bed.
Its a tough break having to be two people.

3 comments:
seriously, i love that kid!!! :)
Well I'd rather have spiderman than the Hulk. THAT might get dangerous.
p squared. i can handle it. that kid is a stud. and i speak web. if you need any help with translation...call me. i had two you know.
Post a Comment