We have talked much about what they want to be and the list is so long, I could get my laundry done faster than I could name everything on their lists.
Hailey settled on this:

A photographer. But she dug deeper and specified it. A photographer for National Geographic.

Jonas.
Well Jonas had a field trip and so he left for school dressed like this:

Things looked well. An accountant? A businessman? A police detective even?
But he came home dressed as what he aims to be:

A bum.

I was so proud at least one of my children knows how to set their sights high.

3 comments:
At least he looks like he'd make a successful bum. I'd give him money.
hahaha. That's great. Jonas is hilarious!
I wanted to be a National Geographic photographer too! :)
i can see missionary in jonas already! that is awesome. and little hailey photographer-shoulda known that with all the surprise photos on your camera!
Post a Comment