Hailey: I can't wait until summer.
Me: The last day of school I am totally going to stand in the front yard and sing and dance for all the kids walking by just to embarrass you.
Hailey: No you won't cause those kids will go home and tell their moms and then they will think you are weird.
Me: They already know that. Plus they know that embarrassing your kids is their job. It's my job for sure.
Hailey: You don't have a job.
Me: Yes I do.
Jonas: What is it?
Me: World's most Extraordinary Mother.
Silence.
Jonas [shaking his head in sad disappointment] : Your jokes are so old, we can't even laugh at them anymore.
5 comments:
sigh**** you are the worldest best MOM though. you do know that right?!!!!
I can't wait to see the dance and singing. I'll be waiting outside of your house for that one.
your jokes are old...old like you. your day is coming-what is it, like march twenty something. i finally commented on my birthday post. and joined the blogging world again. not sure how long i'll be around this time, but i am here for a brief moment. and it feels weird.
You better start practicing for the performance. I'll be there ready to cheer you on. Hey, I'll even bring the refreshments!
Oh too funny!! Still laughing!!!!
Post a Comment