Thursday, June 12, 2008

Because I love You

For those of you who asked so nicely and with out further ado, I present you with my exercise playlist... these songs really get you moving!

Melly’s coolest of the cool playlist designed for working out very hard and very fast

  1. Here I am by Air supply
  2. I want to ride my bicycle by Queen
  3. Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like me by someone I don’t know
  4. I like Big Butts by Sir mix a lot
  5. Silent all these years by Tori Amos – nothing like sad chick music to get you going
  6. The Dance- Garth Brooks
  7. Oops I did it Again- Brittany Spears
  8. Hello – By Lynel Ritchie
  9. My heart will go on- Celien Dion
  10. Achey Brakey heart by Billie Ray Cyrus
Don't you find these are songs you could listen to over and over and over? No? Well maybe this will be a little more motivational... (I must say to Dan: I do not know how you music snobbery will stand with this list... you must let me know.)


4 comments:

Barry said...

Oh my crap! I LOVE your song list! Especially Sir Mix A Lots hit... haha!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

That first list is totally sweet. I'll have to download it onto my iPod.

Jen said...

I had to check to make sure I was still on your blog - is that a COUNTRY song on your list??? Wow!

laurie said...

Did I see Sir Mix a Lot? and Britney Spears? Wow! What a mix Melly.