Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Calling any and all readers of Le Blog


OK... so I haven't blogged in a bit. Don't know that any of you have noticed, but it's been a few days. I have a problem. And it's very serious. I am suffering from blogger block. I cannot for the life of me think of anything remotely interesting to blog about. So the way I see it, there are 2 options. I can just not post until I think of something interesting (and by interesting I really mean mildly, border line interesting like the rest of this here blog), or y'all can help me. What can you do to save me from this desperate state? It's Easy. It's simple. A child could do it. Just give me ideas people. What do you want to hear about? Any burning questions you have had? Are you interested in where I stand on something? Because I am really very shy and rather unopinionated so you may not know where I stand on certain things. So, is there anything you want to read? Anybody? Anybody? Anybody? (if you don't know that movie reference you are either Jenn or Amish. Either is fine.)

11 comments:

Heather said...

ummm let me think.... I think we all feel like this... well maybe i just do today! :)
Sorry i can't help ya out.. I know what a real bummer!
What are you doing for Brian's birthday.. post on that!!! :)

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Blogger's block must be going around. I, too, cannot think of one thing to write. You could tell us what your favorite movie of all time is and why.

Heidi P said...

Post your 100 things about yourself. They are fun to read and make! :) You can look at mine and my sisters' Steph, and Betsy for ideas!

laurie said...

I think you need to let everyone know your expecting and how excited your kids are!

Sarah said...

What? You're Pregnant??! Boy, living out of state really is like out of sight out of mind. ha ha ha
You really are gettin' the pressure lately, eh?

I should post about your favorite sister law.... that would be me, right?!
Ok, you should post about your latest scrap project, what your kids are doing this summer, what your favorite memory with your kids is, the first time you met brian and the most memorable date you went on, your favorite snack, favorite celebrity, most embarassing moment... need any more ideas, let me know. :)

Sarah said...

oops, that should say, "You" should post....

man, i suck at typing!

Macdonalds said...

I know the feeling. That's why I almost always write about my kids. *You could post the video of Dave getting a pie in the face for his b-day. If you haven't seen it yet, you are missing out.

Amanda said...

Check out the fabulous pie in the face video on my blog! So funny!

briana said...

i have thought alot about this, and i think the world would love to know all the things you have learned from reading......what's that book?

briana said...

oh, that's right, love and logic!

Lisa said...

I want to know what you are doing with your kids all summer, it seems like you would have great ideas and I need some. Always remembeer this at least you are a better blogger than me. Lisa