Thursday, June 26, 2008

SoYo, as Heidi would say

For those of you who didn't catch or don't watch So You Think You Can Dance, you should. Here is a clip from last night's show to prove why. This was my favorite routine of the night danced by a 17 year old Utah girl, Chelsea, and a very strange but talented guy by the name of mark. It's about a woman desperate for the love of her workaholic significant other. This is some dancing goodness... tell me what you think!



I love about 1:20 in where he begins to steal her heart. Such great choreography, is it not?

9 comments:

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

I LOVED this dance. It was so good. My favorite, though, is Matt. His body is incredible.

Ashley Rae said...

Wow... that is amazing. Very unique. Too bad I can't dance like that. I would look very silly and highly uncoordinated.

Merilee said...

I haven't watched this show before, so maybe I need to get into it to truly appreciate it. I just couldn't help myself I was busting up laughing. But, I watched it again, and OK OK it's pretty cool.

briana said...

everytime i watch this i think mary murphy could not get any more freakish or weird and then...SHE DOES! what is it with all these talent shows and the weird women? paula? now mary? so embarrassed for them!

Heidi P said...

Yay, thanks for the shout out! :)

I am so glad you posted this!! I missed it last night! I am the only person in the US without a TIVO yet! I am such a dork, I have chills and choking up watching this dance. I want to do this dance, and look like that. Wow, love love that dance, thanks Mel!

Heather said...

It makes ya want to watch it over & over & over... I LOVE THIS SHOW so much!!! :)

Lisa said...

What an awesome dance. I think it was the best that night.

Jen said...

Maybe it was the lack of music, (I turned sound off since I could only hear your background music and that REALLY messed me up while watching a dance that didn't coincide!) but I didn't love it. I'll have to figure out how to get the music for the song they're dancing to.

Macdonalds said...

That routine was so good. By far the best that night. They are on a roll!