Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome, Vomit, back to my household

For those of you that assisted in my debloggerblocking, I thank you. For those that didn't, well, I guess you just don't really love me.... (sniff, sniff) Either that or you want to read less of me. And from the looks of my poll going on over on the sidebar, I guess 40% of you readers hate this blog, so that is very likely... hang on... something in my eyes.....
OK, so some of you were very helpful. In fact most of you were. To be precise, all of you were but one poor, mistaken gal. To which I have this to say, "Laurie, I think your 40 week pregnant brain is a little messed up. I am not expecting anything in the near future, other than butt shrinkage. AND I will add that Jenn is the only family member who has caught up with me and therefore the only one aloud to put the pressure on, thank you very much.
Love, your favorite sister in law. (I am positive that last line is true).
Getting Back to the point people, I have some stuff to go on, and I will get going on the regularly scheduled posting that you have all so desperately desired, just as soon as all my children are finished projectile vomiting. Have a good day. I am sure I will.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What the heck I thought it was suppose to be summer & that means healthy kids??? Come on.. I'm sooooo sorry I hope you don't get it as well!

xo
heather

briana said...

well, look on the bright side...if you do get it, then food will not be a temptation. so messed up! i am sorry to hear they are sick again! did you go to mcdonalds playland?

Lisa said...

That sucks about your kids, I am so sorry. Chad has been sick for 4 days now. Hopefully it doesn't pass to the rest of us. How are your FHE packets coming along? I haven't even started mine. Talk to you soon. Lisa