Saturday, August 2, 2008

All sorts of vampire goodness

Guess what just arrived in our mailbox?
Hailey, not quite yet old enough to read it, but old enough to hear the hype, was a tad bit excited.
I am SO in for it when she hits thirteen.
Anyway, I know what I will be doing today and tomorrow and possibly the next day.
My parents are taking Brian and I out to dinner for his birthday tonight... would it be rude to bring the book along and tell them to talk amongst themselves?
Don't answer that.
happy reading...

9 comments:

Merilee said...

Oh ya! I got mine today too, and I must admit I was a little giddy holding it in my hands. haha. James said I can't start reading until the kids are in bed...I guess he learned from our experience the last time.

Heather said...

i got mine too today!!! LOVE the new look... i'm working on mine as well.... This week i hope will be a little slower than last!

Ashley Rae said...

oooooh yes. I got mine, as well. I am so excited to read it. I hope my family doesn't feel too neglected over the next few days. Oh well- that's their problem, right? ;)

I love the new heading on your blog- really cute.

aimee said...

I guess I need to get this book :)

Michelle C said...

Dang, mine hasn't come yet.

Sarah said...

Uhhh, is it August already??

Macdonalds said...

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Jen said...

You all are so funny! I'm just patiently waiting until I get my turn with someone else's book....I know, I'm cheap and don't want to buy it for myself!

briana said...

for real? vampires? i guess i should get to reading now that i don't have work as an excuse! baylor is bugging me to get it. we own the other 3, so i guess i will be "breaking dawn" i mean down to buy breaking dawn! ya'll are scaring me though!