
(note: items are subject to change without notice. )
A camera. A real live one. I watched "The Secret". And I have waited and envisioned it and everything, but for some reason it doesn't magically appear like its supposed to...
A home. A real one. Not a borrowed one. One in which I can do what I please when I please.
A maid service. I mean just for the day. And especially for my bathrooms, because they are rather disgusting...
A quick and easy way to make money at home. No, not Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, jewelry by design, words on walls, diet drinks or data entry. Like, something I could do that would require no effort, but just pay me a lot of money. Having a hard time finding something along those lines.
A smaller butt. Because today I went to a scrapbook sale and I noticed that my butt was in a lot of people's way. It's even in MY way. And that's definitely not not a good thing.
And finally, world peace. Because I am selfless like that.
10 comments:
Funny that you mention the exact same wants that I want. I would add a gourmet dinner to the list-I really don't feel like cooking today. In the mean time I probably better get my bathroom cleaned because the maid thing isn't happening.
That stupid Secret video! Seriously it tricks you into false hope. Where is a magic wand when I need one, oh and a money tree I would like one of those too.
Dude, it wasn't your butt, it was that there were WAY TOO MANY people in that SMALL little space.
and a day with me! right?
I struggle with "the secret" too. I have come to the conclusion, that things don't come when I am needy...dang. ;)
Your butt isn't the problem. It's everyone else. Their extremeties are too large and so they bump into your tiny butt. Don't be hard on yourself.
Good want list. Thanks for the world peace. That's very selfless.
So, has anyone figured out WHY we have to have wants anyway? Why can't we just have everything we ever wanted and live happily ever after? That's what I want to know!
Do you want my two year old?? Refer to corresponding blog for details...
i want a nap with no children & my husband not to be at work today!!!:)
i'm sooooo tired!! it's been a long week~ i'm home though...
Add an unlimited Diet Coke drip to the mix and I would say that we are on the same page. Minus the scrapbook stuff. I am not a crafty soul. I am jealous!
Post a Comment