Also, for those of you who care what I thought about it, I thought it was ok.
I love today's overcast sky.
My kids are in a constant state of fighting today. (I am not loving this.)
I wish my kids were starting school today.
I wish I had enough will power to eat a raw foods diet.
My camp crafts are coming together nicely. I am excited to see what the girls think of them.Making stuff makes me happy.
So does Jason Mraz.
So does uploading pictures and finding some gems from Hailey like this:
I wish I had never rented Daddy Day Camp from redbox. (My kids begged me to, I swear).I wish I knew a dentist that would work on my family for free, because I am so darned cool.
I think this is a total fun-see-in-the-theater-with-girl-friends movie:
I am sad it is ending. It's been the only thing I turn the TV on for this summer.
I seriously need Mary Murphy from SoYo to take it down a notch. Lots of notches.
Come on and join in the randomness, leave me a comment with a random thought. Go on, I'm waiting....
8 comments:
Random
*I need some new pants since I just ripped a hole in mine.
* I want to read Breaking Dawn but am too cheap to go buy it.
*I wish I knew a secret remedy to get rid of diaper rash REALLY fast.
aaron and rachelle-- BAG BALM, the best stuff for diaper rashes!!
I love Jason Mraz too.
I loved Mama Mia!
I don't read the Twilight books...sorry. But I can't believe your finished!?
I went to yoga yesterday!! Wo hoo. I can't move I am so sore.
So does this mean I'm getting my tag line revoked?
-I loved Mama Mia!
-Breaking Dawn was good.
-Jason Mraz puts me in a good mood too.
-Your camp crafts are seriously adorable! If I ever have the opportunity to work with the young women I will be coming to you for help.
-I am so excited for SYTYCD but also sad it's ending. I won't start on Mary...
Way to get the camp crafts done - they look cute! They're gonna love them!
We get an ultrasound tomorrow!!
i loved mama mia I went with the best company ;)
i wish I had scapbooking skills like you
i wish i was one of your camp girls cause i want one of those bracelets & books
i'm so excited for sytycd tonight
i need to talk to you about breaking dawn.. :)
i mean scrapbooking
I hate it when you get home from the grocery store and find out that the milk you just bought expires in a couple days.
Post a Comment