Thursday, January 20, 2011

boring thoughts this morning...

Why AsianSingles keep emailing me, telling me that people want to meet me. I don't want to meet them.

Why people post articles on FaceBook about their weird child care ideas like they are fact instead of opinion.

When I can take a little trip to St. George. I need some red rock and sun!

Or maybe Hawaii? How much does it cost to get myself to Hawaii? Oh, and my husband too? (Alicia??)

If the book I am reading is worth any more effort. I just want to move on to the next one!

If I enjoyed watching Steven Tyler on American Idol last night. He has grown into one creepy old man, hasn't he?

If anyone reading this right now is remotely interested. [not likely]

When my blogging mojo will come and join me again.

My apologies.

4 comments:

Alicia Plehn said...

haha Rick and I were just cracking up at your blog...

Jonas is funny!

Um well a trip to Hawaii would cost two round trip tickets... I saw some for January 30 for about 600... and then free because you and brian could camp out in our yard, or on the beach for that matter haha! but really if you want to our door/yard is always open (but occasionally rainy)

Michelle said...

I was just thinking it's about time for a trip to St. George. I can get us some cheap rooms and you could come hang with us for a weekend!

briana said...

thoughts not boring. they beat working. truth be known. hey i blogged. go me!

Heather said...

No boring thoughts... i love when you share your thoughts!!! You deserve a FREE trip to Hawaii...
Or there is always Vegas right!?!?!? :)