Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh what do you do in the wintertime?

I've been spoiled.
The snow melted. I hoped (even though I know better) that it was gone for good.
We were happy.
Playing outside again happy.
Then today, it snowed.
Is snowing.
Hard and fast.
This is what we do when it's snowing outside.
We wear short sleeves or shorts or




 just diapers.

And stay inside and pretend it's lovely outside.

That we are rolling in the grass.


And that we are happy as can be.


And while we are pretending we are as happy as can be, we wrestle. We get our hair all messy and we stand on each other.


And then winter doesn't seem so bad.

What do you do?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

we're don't do things as exciting as walk around in our diapers, we just make icecream and smoothies and crank up the heat :)

Heather said...

have a BABY........ seriously it's killin me!!! :) i love your wintertime fun though!! i can't get over how big "P" is! he is one cute kid!

Ashley Rae said...

Haha. Um... I sit in my office and wish that it were summer and that I weren't stuck in my office.

briana said...

i love diaper days-it cuts down on laundry. i know you feel me.