Wednesday, April 23, 2008

According to my Husband, I owe y'all an Apology


My very sweet husband read my post last night and said, "Um... that post today was weird. Weird and really long. No offense, but I don't think you will get any comments on that one." So I very kindly thanked him for his constructive criticism. And this morning I checked my comments and some of you commented!! That made me feel better, but I apologize if it was weird and long... I am just keeping it real. For those who haven't read it: BE WARNED. My husband, who is NEVER weird and is the foremost expert on the matter of all things weird, says it is weird. But seriously? I can be a lot weirder. And you would think after 9 years of marriage and over 12 years of knowing me, he would know that yesterday's post wasn't even the tip of the iceberg on my weird scale. And I know a few of you know my husband, and lets face it, he has not always been the shining example of normalcy. So I guess my point is take what he says with a grain of salt... I know I do.
Oh, and don't think I am becoming green or frankly even going green. I am just wanting to do something to appease a little of my guilt... so Heather, and the rest of you who think I am crazy, don't worry, you are still okay with me. I mean, A LOT of you listen to country music and I still love you... doesn't that just say it all?

8 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for still loving me since I love to listen to country!! I got Nate hooked more than me!!! :)
It's pretty sad when I read your post yesturday that I thought "I wonder what Brian will think of all of this"!!! :) Is that creepy???? :)
Bottom line your not crazy just maybe the bells are!! ;)

missin ya... I'm buying you a new phone. What is the excuse this time that your phone is diconnected!!!!??????

melanie33 said...

I disconnected it for good i think
I have a few weeks that I can get that number back if i want it, but I rarely use it so I am thinking of just dumping it!!

briana said...

you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl! i know i am rubbing off on you a little bit, cuz you said "ya'll an apology!" LOL you know you love me and my country loving self!

briana said...

ummmm, not if i have anything to say about it you are not. (disconnecting your phone that is!) for real, don't make me come over there! what will i do when caleb steals your cell or throws it over the balcony or sticks it in the toilet or cracks the lcd screen. at least we had 2.2 minutes to talk on the cordless before it ran out of juice!

Heather said...

DITTO DITTO on what bri said!! Are you crazy I can't get ahold of you on either phone!!!!!
e-mail me your cell#

Heather said...

P.S. I guess i just called you crazy!!! :) LAUGHS!!!!!

Val said...

Thank you heather and bri, mel you are hard enough to get a hold of. Please reconsider keeping your home number. Caleb will hide your cell before you know it!

melanie33 said...

ok crazies... i wont get rid of it!! I hope I can get the number back. I will call today.