Yeah, normally I am not the tag type. I like reading other peoples things, but just never really liked doing it myself. Because frankly, I feel I am a little boring. But I was specifically tagged by Val so lets just lull you all into sleep why don't we? Okay here goes:
4 Jobs I have Had:
Allstate Insurance Agent (hardest I have worked for being so underpaid)
Collections Rep. (this was a very low point in my life)
Manager of Children's Club (Sucked bad except for the meeting of my long lost twin)
Orange Julius in the mall (totally got fired for not showing up to work)
4 TV shows I watch:
Friday night lights (EVERYONE SHOULD START FROM SEASON 1 AND CATCH UP)
American Idol (have you ever heard of it?)
Lost (MUST SEE... That means you val)
Biggest Loser ( I mean how could dropping 34 pounds in one week not be inspiring?)
4 Places I have been:
Kansas (sort of grew up there)
Texas (in August is not a good idea)
Arizona (visiting the coolest red head I know)
Las Vegas (annual soccer tournaments but my most memorable visit would be with the foxy 5)
4 people that email me:
Briana (when she can't get a hold of me because of a phone issue I have)
Val (when she can't get a hold of me because of a phone issue I have)
Heather (when she can't get a hold of me because of a phone issue I have)
My parents (when they can't get a hold of me because of a phone issue I have)
4 Favorite Foods:
Pizza (pizza hut and papa murphys are the best)
Enchiladas (I happen to have a great recipe)
Sweet and Sour chicken (my mother in laws recipe)
funeral potatoes (I have never met potato I didn't like)
4 Friends I tag:
Briana
Lisa
Sarah
Jenn
4 Things I am Looking forward to in 2008
Getting my husband back (graduation in dec)
Loosing Weight (slow going)
Seeing Jonas get baptized (May 3rd.. you are all invited)
Getting a whole slew of new babies in my family! (And I dont have to give birth to any of them)
7 comments:
~The chicken enchilada recipe better be mine!! :)
~Thank-you for not tagging me!!!
~That was wayyyyyyyyy too hot in texas...the company was great though ;)
~the reason I have such great Ins. is b/c of you.. so thanks.
~We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for Brian!!!! Congrats.
~Ummm I could eat a whole thing of funeral potatoes in one sitting myself!!
P.S. I will be in Utah May 3rd if you do Jonas baptism at 8:00am...
then we will be on a plane for Hawaii!!!!! let me know ;)
Lost is a dang good show. And it's a new episode tonight!! Hooray!
Mmmm pizza. I'm drooling all over my keyboard.
And yay for babies being born that don't have to come through your birth canal! Babies are the best- especially if you can give them back when they cry.
Hey wait a sec. Mel, im confused... what happened to our honey moon in cali and mexico? and how about that trip we made to illinois (nauvoo) when Jonas was like 2 months old? were those trips that bad?
Dear husband,
I did not mean any disrespect to our 4 vacations. I honestly didnt think of Nauvoo and I figured everyone has been to California...big deal. But who has been to Kansas right? Now that is impressive.
I regret to inform you that having a child 11 months after our marriage has not afforded us the luxury of vacationing. Therefore, upon your graduation I purpose we go on a big giant one.
love,
your undertraveled wife
I'm happy to know that I'm the coolest red head you know. I wouldn't have it any other way.
ps, did you just tag me??
Mmmm. I have been looking for a good enchilada recipe, I think you should share that one. :)
I am excited for you and Brian, for his graduation! James has about 1 year left, and I too can't wait for the day when I get my husband back! Yeah!
maybe you should post this delicious enchilada recipe---i need something new.
Post a Comment