One of the nice things about Mother's Day for me, is that it always tends to be Mother's Weekend. I got breakfast made for me and a whole day of getting stuff done almost entirely uninterrupted. (thanks to my husband who was here and put off all his work and homework for my "craft time.") I was able to get all the above done in about 3 hours when it would normally take 8. Go me! So I had a little time left over to bowl on the Wii. Man, if only I could bowl that good in real life, I could actually say I had a talent.
4 comments:
Talent!?! Look at all you made-- That is talent. I am sooo not crafty, that stuff looks so cute! I think we need a 'mothers day' every month.
hello crafty. i didn't even get a card made. i want some card making lessons from you.
Mel, WOW you make me sick.. not really but, are you kidding that you made all of that!! You really do have so much talent!!!
I'm home!! I had a time of my life & I hate reality!!! I don't know where to even start!!
Love ya!!
The Wii makes me feel so skilled too. You are so crafty! Those look so fabulous! I am envious you had the time to do all of that. I agree with Heidi about the 'mother's day'once a month thing!
Post a Comment