
I woke up this morning at 5:30 am from a full 8 hours sleep. Completely refreshed, I jumped out of bed and went for a quick 3 mile jog. I came back showered did my hair and makeup. Then I went to go put on my pants but was surprised that I have lost such a massive amount of weight, that nothing fit me. Luckily I was able to snag some skinny clothes and put them on. I woke the children and they were happy and excited to be awake and facing a new day. They quickly got dressed and combed their hair, all the while talking sweetly and laughing with each other. Then they skipped off to school hand in hand. Caleb sat and did puzzles on the table next to me, while I worked on several projects I have going. Then we went to run errands in the afternoon and he sat in the cart and was a perfect angel. Then the kids came home from school and immediately and happily began to do their homework and chores while I made rolls from scratch and a gourmet meal, just like mom's. Then my husband came home. We ate all together and after, my husband said, "you go put your feet up, I will clean up"... and I went upstairs, sat on the couch and put my feet up....
and then I woke up.
What did you dream ?
10 comments:
Oh, wo. Ain't that the truth?! I mean, sometimes I thrive on the chaos and all, but wouldn't a day like that be nice? And in my mind, everyone else has days like that except us, lol.
I was catching up on your posts and the pic of your kids in the pool with Brian... is that your grandma's house? I remember going to a pool with you and the other Brooke (or maybe it was Sasha?) and doing foil dinners and swimming. Is that a random memory or what?!
Wait a min. Mel... I don't dream I'm so exsausted by the end of the day I climb into my bed & the next thing I hear is Garrett wanting another bottle @ 4:30 am.... {You make me smile!!} love the post.
Also, I think you are lying to all of us & you do run 3 miles every morning & you will post some pictures of yourself in a few months & look so dang hot!!! :) I think you are doing "secret" biggest looser.. please invite me!!! :)
Love ya & thanks for the birthday wishes!
Oh you mean your day isn't like that? :)
I love the 'all my clothes seem to be getting bigger'.. geez, could you imagine?
Very fun!
For me, it was the "you go put your feet up" line that made me wonder what was going on. Who talks like that? And who, when they have free time, goes and puts their feet in places? Too, too creepy.
it is really pretty rude of you to mock my life like that in public. i mean we are the "brady" bunch!
and dude, that is not me voting that you spend your money on clothes or shoes. for real!
I'm just relieved that I'm not the only one who is sleep deprived, can't exercise when I want to and my rolls come from the freezer, oh and I can never get my projects finished, let alone started. I was jealous for a sec thinking you had a once in a life time day-we can only hope right?
brooke-
that is one good memory you have with you there! The pool in the pic is in our current backyard. We live with my in laws. I think that pool was at Brooke's aunt's house. I totally don't remember the foil dinners though. But we do go WAAAAAYYYYY back don't we? lol.
I was going to say... wow! Three miles? I can barely walk 3 blocks. :) How would that be?
I'm not lucky enough to have dreams like that. Haha. You crack me up.
Post a Comment